CC-Link/LT offers high performance and reduced wiring
It is designed for implementation in sensors and actuators and other reduced I/O applications. It
simplifies and minimises wiring for field devices and within control panels. CC-Link/LT uses the
same open technology of CC-Link. It provides openness, high-speed operation and excellent
Other benefits include
- Choice of devices from multi-vendors to improve the flexibility of system construction.
- Slave stations have no need for setting network transmission speed.
- Excellent noise immunity results.
- "One-touch" connector enables a fast reliable connection to the communication cable
- without the need for special tools.
- A specially-designed flat network cable carries both signal and power wiring, eliminating wiring errors, reducing installation time and wiring costs.
- CC-Link/LT devices can be treated as "local" I/O.
CC-Link/LT link scan time(at 2.5Mbps)
CC-Link/LT Control Specification
|Item||4-point mode||8-point mode||16-point mode|
|Maximum number of I/O points||512|
(256 Input &
(512 Input &
(1024 Input & 1024 Output)
Maximum number of I/O points
(4 Input & 4 Output)
(8 Input & 8 Output)
(16 Input & 16 Output)
|Link scan time (ms)|
|2.5 Mbps||0.7 ms||0.8 ms||1.0 ms|
|625 kbps||2.2 ms||2.7 ms||3.8 ms|
|156 kbps||8.0 ms||10.0 ms||14.1 ms|
|2.5 Mbps||1.2 ms||1.5 ms||2.0 ms|
|625 kbps||4.3 ms||5.4 ms||7.4 ms|
|156 kbps||15.6 ms||20.0 ms||27.8 ms|
CC-Link/LT wiring specification
|Transmission rate (bps)||2.5 M ||625 k ||156 k|
|Maximum Cable Length||35M (Trunk) + 15M (Branch)||100M (Trunk) + 50M (Branch)||500M (Trunk) + 200M (Branch)|
|Communication Method||BITR method (Broadcast polling + Interval Timed Response)|
|Network Topology||T-Branch |
|Error Detection Method||CRC|
|Maximum number of Slave Stations||64|
|Maximum number of modules per branch line||8|
|Distance between stations|
Distance between T-Branch Line connections
|Limited only to the maximum cable length (no minimum connection limitation)|
|Master Station physical connection position||Connected at one end of the Trunk line|
|RAS Functions||Network diagnostics, internal loop-back diagnostics, slave station seperation, automatic return to system|
|Connection cabel types||Dedicated Flat cable (0.75mm 2 x 4), VCTF cable, Flexible cable|