CLPA-Europe membership is divided into four categories:
Board Member: This level of membership is by invitation of CLPA headquarters only.
Benefits of membership: All the Executive, Regular and Registered member benefits and also a vote on the strategy and direction of CC-LINK and the CLPA.
Executive member: Annual membership 2000€.
Benefits of membership: The entire Regular, and Registered benefits plus:
- Right to sit on technical committees and working groups
- Reduced price for conformance testing
Regular member: Annual membership 1000€
Benefits of membership: all the Registered membership benefits plus:
- CLPA promotion of their CC-LINK products and services
- Inclusion to database of worldwide vendors
Registered member: No annual membership fee
Benefits of membership:
- Inclusion on CLPA-Europe mailing database
- Access to technical specifications
- Membership certificate